Specialist, Learning & Development and QA (LDQA Turkey)
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
- Develop and maintain training content and quality nuances for global business services teams.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for training-need-analysis (TnA) exercise, ongoing training recommendations based on product/process knowledge test (PKT) results
- Point of contact (POC) and trusted partner for internal stakeholders on training progress reports and interventions including training and development activities planning, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Introduce and presents training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussions, lectures, simulations, and videos.
- Conduct daily audits based on the group target assignment as per the quality assurance parameters
- Close any training and knowledge gaps with internal team (Learning & Development, Quality Assurance and Content) as well as stakeholders through calibration to drive positive value and impact to the organization.
- Initiate and lead continuous process improvement by analyzing performance reports to identify trends and patterns that may interfere with achieving goals and communicating with the necessary team, i.e OpEx, Ops Team, etc. for further action.
- Assist QA manager on any assignments or projects to improve the overall service quality and review accuracy of the team eg. create and communicate best practice/quality information/infographic to the Global Operation team.
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in Training or Quality Assurance role preferably in Customer Service operations or Business Operations Support (BOS) in Turkish Local Crypto Exchange under Turkish laws, regulations and requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Solid understanding of customer service principles and practices.
- Familiarity with relevant Turkish laws, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and generate actionable insights.
- Proficient in using systems, tools, and software relevant to customer service and business operations.
- Project management skills with the ability to coordinate and support multiple initiatives.
- Detail-oriented with strong organisational and problem-solving abilities.