Specialist, Customer Due Diligence Operations
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
About the Opportunity:
A unique and highly-impactful role at one of the fastest-growing global cryptocurrency exchanges. The KYC Analyst is responsible to review customer KYC cases that have been identified through our onboarding systems for potential money laundering, terrorist financing, Bank Secrecy Act violations and other AML or fraud related. This individual must have prior know-your-customer and sanctions compliance experience.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Complete comprehensive reviews of incoming customer onboarding cases and ensuring that the application of AML is consistent with the Company’s AML policy and customer risk assessment.
- Reviewing KYC documents obtained from the customer, utilising our validation tools and reputable sources to verify the AML documentation.
- Requesting appropriate CDD/EDD documentation from customers to ensure that the AML onboarding process is complete in line with our AML policies and procedures.
- Follow up on pending CDD/EDD requests ensuring that communication is issued with the relevant SLA's.
- Investigating possible matches generated by the scanning application that the Company uses to screen customers against sanctions, PEP's and adverse media news and ensuring the appropriate action is taken.
- Provide information to management in respect of AML/CDD issues arising.
- Maintain delivery of a high quality service level to customers and other departments ensuring all queries are dealt with in a professional manner and escalating where appropriate.
- Support the enhancement of our CDD function and maintain procedures
- Manage specific projects, which may arise from time to time.
- You have degree qualified in a business or Finance related discipline.
- You have two or more years’ experience in AML and CDD/EDD reviews.
- You are a ‘team player’ who can work well within the function to deliver a quality service.
- You are excellent communication and writing skills, and are attentive to details.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English is required.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Yearly Bonuses).
- Meal Allowance up to RM 500/month
- Monthly Team Building
- RM 2500 Benefits per annum (Training & Wellness)
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX).
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion - we provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed.
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program.
- Multinational working environment - Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.