Software Engineer - Java (Quant Platform - Liquidity Management)
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
Quant Platform provides cutting-edge technology that covers all aspects of crypto trading. We build low-latency connectivity to global crypto venues, strategy services for automated pricing and trading bots, high-frequency data capturing and analysis, and state-of-art micro frontend for trading management.
If you are a strong technologist who is excited about the potentials of crypto trading, interested in fully-automated algo bots, we should talk.
We are looking for Java Software Engineer for Quant Platform Liquidity Management team, who will be working closely with liquidity manager for liquidity strategy development using in-house build strategy toolkit. It’s a unique opportunity for one to contribute his expertise and grow with the industry. You will collaborate closely with liquidity manager, engineer, and other cross-functional team members to ship remarkable products.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work closely with liquidity managers on strategy detail discussion and technical design.
- Design, implement, auto-test and go-live liquidity strategies.
- Work with team to own the strategy production environment for both feature buildout and infra upgrade for better performance.
- Continuous improve strategies to be more stable, scalable and robust with auto recovery ability for 24x7 crypto trading style.
What We Look For In You:
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strategy development experience is a plus.
- Fluent with high performance Java and async programming patterns.
- Familiar with distributed systems and micro service architecture.
- Experience in practicing automated testing and continuous integration.
- Willing to learn all aspects of trading products in financial and crypto markets, including spot, future, swap, options, structured products and Defi trading.