Site Reliability Engineer - Stability Architecture
Software Engineering, IT
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology.
Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralised finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in the technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, everyone feels valued here, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you. We have offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, and Korea, but we believe in you working wherever you work best.
About the Team:
The stability architecture team plays a strong and crucial part in stabilising the core infrastructure of OKX. It allows for a stable overall architecture and environment that allows for the engineering community to code, push out to features in a safe and reliable environment. The team is a group of tightly knit individuals passionate about utilising tech to improve and better the coding environment within OKX, thereby benefiting our users and customers in the long run.
What You'll Do:
- participate in the design of multiple business technical architectures to ensure standardized business usage scenarios and compliance with best practices.
- stability daily events, including online services inspection, urgent fault response, troubleshooting, etc.
- Explore and research the application and implementation of new technologies or architectural methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree or above in computer science or related majors, with more than 7 years of work experience.
- Have some certain business system experience, distributed systems design, and engineering practice.
- familiar with AWS\ALIYUN technical products, and understand deeply their technical principles and usage scenarios.
- good communication, very organized.
- efficient driving force ability.
- belief in the future of the crypto industry