Site Reliability Engineer (CI/CD)
Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers everyone to explore the crypto world. In addition to its world-class Defi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by the blockchain and the power of decentralised finance.
- Maintenance, configuration and delivery of public cloud (AWS/ AliCloud) products and services;
- Microservice deployment, configuration and maintenance of the online system;
- Responsible for the design, development, upgrading and maintenance of the platform
- Responsible for the construction and architecture design of the maintenance system;
- Gateway/containerisation construction and landing;
- Prepare relevant operation and maintenance standardisation documents and formulate operation and maintenance specifications.
- Bachelor's degree or above, more than two years of working experience;
- Linux operating system and Linux common operating commands;
- Deployment, configuration and maintenance of nginx, Kong and other software;
- Development languages in SHELL/GO/JAVA and developing the operation maintenance system;
- DevOps process, CI/CD integration process and docker/k8s container technology;
- Familiar with MySQL/redis/kafka/elastic search and other database middleware;
- Experience in maintenance and configuration of AliCloud, AWS ECS/RDS/SLB/RAM/OSS/VPC/SLS and other products;
- Familiar with the structure of Internet companies, CDN/DNS/domain and other access processes;
- Having security awareness and specifications for password management, access control and operation and maintenance.