Senior Staff Software Engineer - Web3 Dapp
Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralised finance.
About the Dapp ( Decentralised Exchange Application) team
- Formulate, select, and develop technical schemes for Web3 DApp projects
- Organize and coordinate resources, lead project research and development, troubleshoot problems, and ensure quality and timely completion
- Maintain high quality coding practice to ensure code efficiency and cross team collaboration
- Ability to mentor junior team members
- Possess a solid foundation in Java, with a deep understanding of JVM configuration optimisation strategies and tuning, IO, multi-threading, concurrency frameworks, common data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Familiar with mainstream open source application frameworks, such as SpringBoot, SpringMVC, Mybatis, SpringCloud, etc.
- Familiar with common middleware, such as MQ, RPC, cache, message queue, Mysql, etc.
- Possess a deep understanding of the design principles of common caching systems, such as Memcached, Redis, etc. and be able to accurately choose caching solutions
- Have a good understanding of distributed system principles, including CAP, consistency, idempotence operation, etc.
- Logical thinking and good communication skills
- Team player and passionate about Web3 industry
- Understanding Web3, DApp business and technology, relevant work experience is highly preferred
- Billangual speaking ( English and Chinese) is highly preferred as the team will be working across different regions
Requirements Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!