Senior Staff Engineer - Quality Assurance
Who We Are
We are currently seeking a skilled Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will possess strong problem-solving abilities, advanced technique knowledge and excellent communication skills. Your contribution will be vital in maintaining the stability, robustness and continuous advancement of our products.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Review product requirements and technical architecture. Identify potential risks in software quality and provide feedbacks to help improve robustness of the system.
- Create tailer-made, comprehensive testing plan and testing cases. Communicate clearly with key stakeholders in product and development teams.
- Execute testing plan in managed testing environments. Document and track bugs.
- Build automated testing solutions for API testing and e2e integration testing.
- Pair with development team, participate in code reviews, identify gaps in testability of the system, and help build towards comprehensive regression coverage that can be executed automatically.
What We Look For In You
- 5 years+ experience in Software Quality Assurance or a similar position.
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background.
- Fluent with software development tools including Maven, Git, Tomcat, Jenkins, and Docker.
- Familiar with mainstream Java open source frameworks and middlewares, including Spring Boot, Kafka, Nacos, etc.
- Professional experience in adopting or building automated testing tools.
- Good team work spirit, strong communication skills, able to complete tasks independently.
- Willing to learn all aspects of products in financial and crypto markets. Previous experience in financial institution is preferred.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- More that we love to tell you along the process!