Senior Product Operations Manager, Local Markets
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Help drive a clear product strategy that aligns with the overall business goals of each region
- Plan and execute product launches tailored to each region, including go-to-market strategies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product releases
- Work with global PMs to set region-specific pricing (fees/rewards) strategies that are competitive and align with regional economic conditions
- Define product requirements, user stories, and acceptance criteria for regional features
- Collaborate with lifecycle PMs and manage the entire product lifecycle flow, from ideation through end-of-life decisions.
- Ensure OKX delivers best in class products across regional markets through accurate localisation
What We Look For In You
- Proven experience in a product focused role, preferably in a crypto exchange, fintech or start-up environment
- Keen strategic thinking and planning
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including writing, speaking and active listening
- Effective conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Good organization and time management
- Comfortable in a fast-paced or high-pressure environment
- In-depth knowledge of the crypto industry
- Proficiency in both English and Mandarin
Nice to Haves
- Bonus points if you have previously worked at a crypto exchange!
- Experience working across time zones and cross-cultural teams
- Passionate about blockchain technology and the crypto payments space
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Training & Development Reimbursement
- PTO, and company paid holiday
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- More that we love to tell you along the process!