Senior Product Manager, User Activation
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. As one of the world's leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges, OKX uses innovative blockchain technology to redefine the financial ecosystem. With millions of global users and an array of diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools, we strive to empower everyone to explore the world of crypto.
About the Opportunity
As a senior PM of user activation, Core product supporting OKX, you will be responsible for leveraging the data to optimize the onboarding process including sign in/up, kyc, fiat&crypto on-ramp features for OKX. You will work directly with other product teams to identify needs, product solutions, and insights. The ideal candidate is someone who comes with strong data sensitivity, profound ui ux recognition and sophisticated communication plus problem solving skills.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Cooperate with the team, including data analysts and PMs, to collaborate with engineers and designers to build scalable data systems and analyse models of user onboarding processes, drive the optimization of product and strategy
- Cooperate with other product teams and work on the end to end solution together
- Building dashboards/reports which support decision making across Product and Design
- Deep diving into our onboarding product, applying data mining techniques to generate actionable insights which enable us to iterate the products
- Define key metrics as well as identify opportunities to improve those metrics. Designing and interpreting AB tests to optimize product features
What We Look For In You:
- 6+ years of user experience and user growth, good logic and systemical growth knowledge
- High levels of curiosity and eager enthusiasm for open-ended problems
- Familiarity working with product analytics solutions and event based analytics
- Passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain innovations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to translate insights into clear and actionable plans for product
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with data science and relevant analytics/ML libraries
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive total compensation.
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependents.
- More benefits to be revealed throughout the process!