Senior Product Manager, Listing
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Conduct comprehensive and in-depth user research to identify the painpoints through data analysis
- Identify industry hot topics in the Web3/Crypto/Blockchain industry, and collaborate with other teams, such as listing team to develop effective growth strategies and product enhancements
- Develop the GTM strategy for listing strategies on both Spot and Derivatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including engineering, design, and UX researchers to ensure timely delivery of new product features and enhancements
What We Look For In You:
- Solid experience in product management
- Bachelor's Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering related
- Strong interest in the Web3/Crypto/Blockchain industry
- Good logical thinking, communication, and learning abilities.
- Self-motivated with a great product ownership mindset
- Proficient in data analysis
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in building Crypto/Web3/Blockchain products
- Experience in leading teams
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!