Senior Product Manager, Liquidity (Trading)
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
What you will be doing:
- With in-depth understanding of the backend logic of crypto trading, develop the parameter rules such as tick size, position tier level, funding rate, discount rate, contract value of new/current listings.
- Continuously optimize the platform's trading fee strategy through data analysis and user research, to maintain an advantage over competitors.
- Establish a sound risk monitoring system, be able to timely detect and respond to risk events, and reduce platform risk by controlling trading parameters and other strategies during major market movements.
- Improve the back-end of risk control products, so that all risk control parameters can be adjusted timely, efficiently, and securely.
What we look for in you:
- Solid experience in Product Management
- Bachelor's Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering related
- Strong interest in Crypto Trading i.e Spot/Derivatives/Options
- Good logical thinking, communication, and learning abilities.
- Self-motivated with a great product ownership mindset
- Proficient in data analysis
Nice to have:
- Experience in Crypto Trading, i.e Spot/Derivatives/Options
- Experience in leading teams
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process