Senior Marketing Manager, Growth and Acquisition (North East Asia)
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for the overall marketing strategy and execution for OKX North East Asia, working with our global marketing team.
- Develop and implement the company's marketing and growth strategy for the local market, aligned with the company’s overall business objective.
- Own the entire user lifecycle management process, including acquisition, engagement, retention, and reactivation strategies, driving the growth of our user base.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Market Expansion and Growth: Develop and execute strategic plans to drive market expansion and growth NEA. Identify market trends, opportunities, and potential risks to tailor strategies accordingly.
- Brand Development and Management: Build and enhance our brand image in NEA through effective marketing and branding initiatives. Ensure brand consistency and visibility across all channels.
- Government Relations and Compliance: Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with government agencies and stakeholders. Ensure compliance with local laws, regulations, and licensing requirements.
- Execution and Implementation: Implement business strategies and action plans to achieve organizational goals effectively. Demonstrate strong execution and on-the-ground capabilities to drive successful outcomes.
What We Look For In You
- 7-10 years of experience in a similar managerial role with a focus on growth, market branding, government relations, and compliance.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Nice to Haves
Strong understanding of the crypto or web3 industry landscape
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- More that we love to tell you along the process!