Specialist, User Experience (Mandarin Support)
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor degree or above, more than 8 years of customer service work experience, experience in customer experience management, user research, customer service management, and other relevant experience.
- Have relatively strong insight and forward-thinking on customer needs, and have successful experience in customer experience project management.
- Possess project management thinking, tool application ability and customer service professional knowledge, proficient in customer experience management solution design.
- Strong cross-departmental communication and coordination ability, with mature experience in actively promoting and leading customer service center S-level projects (Six Sigma Black Belt Projects) in the past.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Mandarin as the role requires to deal with China/ Hong Kong Mandarin speaking counterparts.
- Willing to work in Tun Razak Exchange, walking distance to MRT TRX.
- Good to have: Project Management Professional (PMP), experience in Lean Six Sigma.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Experience insight: From the perspective of customers, identify and gain insight into the current customer experience problems of the customer service team, gain insight into user needs and pain points, analyze the current gaps in product design, process design, service operation design, and etc. Provide improvement suggestions to promote experience optimization, continuously guarantee and improve customer experience.
- In-depth study of user needs and pain points, linkage of data team and business team to establish a customer service experience monitoring and improvement mechanism; Through multi-dimensional correlation analysis of root problem identification of service defects, service quality results, and service process, identifying key issues affecting customer experience to drive improvement.
- Project management experience: According to the status quo of user experience of the customer service team, by analyzing the changing trends of NPS and satisfaction, industry service status, and etc., deeply experience the reasons behind the impact and refined it into optimization dimensions, formulate special improvement projects, and form an annual service management project set (Six Sigma hierarchy of belts: Black belt, Green belt, Yellow belt projects). To help the customer service team to deliver and improve the service experience through the target management and control of the project set.
- Maintain a high sensitivity to business, regularly understand and produce industry, competing products, experience dynamics at the same latitude, continuously optimize and iterate the experience evaluation system, and find the right direction for business service improvement.
- Combined with a deep understanding of the business, the overall project-based planning of customer experience strategies, through the integrated operation of business and data, the use of various tools (knowledge base, intelligent robot, help center, service guidance, and etc.) to improve the output capability of business standard and service quality.
- Continue to promote experience optimisation through the project system, including promoting management decision-making, conducting customer experience workshops, establishing a culture of experience, and etc.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Annual Increment)
- Meal allowance up to RM 500/ month
- Unlimited transport allowance (T&C apply)
- Monthly team building
- RM 2,500 training & wellness benefits per annum
- Yearly bonus
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX)
- Insurance coverage for employees & dependants
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion: We provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program
- Multinational working environment: Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations