Senior Manager, Customer Service
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Overseas customer service day-to-day operations and responsible for service delivery metrics, interpretation and associated strategic decision-making.
- To develop strategic CS workflow, business standards, management system, and incentive policies of customer service operations to improve operational capacity.
- Continuously improve the level of service, improve customer feedback and solution process, all-around optimization of customer service quality.
- Develop and drive capability and operational excellence and monitor team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to ideate multi-faceted solutions that could include product enhancement, operational process improvement, etc.
- Innovative - Able to identify and resolve process bottlenecks and inefficiencies through digital solutions.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and operational procedures.
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience of at least 5 years of customer service operations & shared service background is a plus.
- Fluency (Verbal & Written) in English & Mandarin (as to liaise with Mandarin speaker members)
- Experience leading large (>70 members) and diverse teams.
- Strong data driven mindset.
- Enthusiastic in new technologies with a strong desire to adopt technologies to improve organization effectiveness & business processes.
- Proven experience and knowledge in effective hiring, training, coaching, and people management practices
Benefits & Perks:
- Annual Leaves
- Hybrid working environment
- Meal Allowance
- Yearly Performance Bonus
- Monthly Teambuilding
- Training & Wellness Subsidy
- Insurance Coverage for Employees & Dependants