Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Turkey
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX's vision is a world of financial access backed by the blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding, and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, and respected, and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
- Take ownership of all marketing-related issues for OKX Turkey
- Develop and implement the company's marketing and growth strategy for Turkey, aligned with the company’s overall business objective
- Own the entire user lifecycle management process, including acquisition, engagement, retention, and reactivation strategies, driving the growth of our user base
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and manage a multi-channel, integrated marketing plan, including digital marketing, PR, content creation, SEO/SEM, social media, and offline activation
- Define and execute growth experiments across all channels to improve customer acquisition and retention, and drive revenue growth
- Lead the development and execution of digital marketing campaigns including display advertising, social media advertising, email marketing, and content marketing
- Develop and maintain performance dashboards and reporting to track key performance indicators and provide regular updates to senior management.
- Identify and track key metrics to measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts; making adjustments as necessary to ensure goals are met
- Lead all user communication efforts, ensuring clear, consistent, and effective messaging across all channels and touchpoints, and tailoring communication strategies to specific user segments
- Spot opportunities and the main point of strategic decision on Turkey's marketing activities
- Work closely with our KOL and affiliate partners to generate positive ROAS for the business
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Communications, or any other related field
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant acquisition marketing experience leading operations/marketing, strong understanding of growth tactics, and a record of high-performing teams
- Business-level fluency in English and native-level fluency in Turkish
- Proven marketing management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence
- Experience with managing KOL and Affiliates
- Experience launching marketing initiatives
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency-related terminologies and trends and a liking for crypto cultures
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible
- Execution-oriented mindset - with humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- Obsessive about understanding customer psychology.
- Ability to make smart strategic decisions, matching customer needs with business needs.
- Drives decisions with both quantitative customer data and qualitative customer feedback. Can articulate WHY a shift in the data might be happening.
- Conscious of ROI (ex. P.I.E. framework) and obsesses over results. Strives for impact first, creativity second.
- Prefers autonomy. You enjoy an environment where you’re making your own decisions; not being told what to do next.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working across time zones and cross-cultural teams
- Bonus points if you have previously worked at a crypto exchange!
- Passionate about blockchain technology and the crypto payments space
Perks & Benefits
Competitive total compensation
Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
More that we love to tell you along the process!
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.