Senior Engineer - Java (Exchange Platform - Trading Services)
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
Trading services team provides core order and position management system for the exchange. It is the backbone of our industry-leading trading product used by millions of users.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Design and implement innovative solutions for our full range of trading products including spot, future, perpetual swap and options.
- Build out industry-leading risk management platform.
- Build out automated trading strategies.
- Performance optimization for overall trading architecture aiming for low latency, high availability and scalability.
What We Look For In You:
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent with high performance Java and async programming patterns.
- Familiar with distributed systems and micro service architecture.
- Experience in practicing automated testing and continuous integration.
- Willing to learn all aspects of trading products in financial and crypto markets, including spot, future, swap, options, and structured products.
- Fluent in English