Senior Engineer - Java (Exchange Platform - Social Trading)
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Design and implement innovative solutions for our industry-leading social trading platform
- Performance optimization for low latency, high availability and scalability systems
- Mentor engineers within the team to collaborate on high quality work delivery
What We Look For In You:
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Fluent with high performance Java and async programming patterns
- Familiar with distributed systems and micro service architecture
- Experience in practicing automated testing and continuous integration
- Strong team player with the ability to solve problems independently; responsibility and self-driven mindset
- Fluent in English.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!