Senior Engineer - Cryptography
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for the development of underlying cryptographic library and applications of MPC wallet.
- Participate in the implementation of cryptography technology mainly based on zero-knowledge proof.
- Conduct research on web3 ecosystem technologies and write relevant technical documents.
- Responsible for auditing the underlying code of the wallet signatures.
What We Look For In You:
- Master's degree or above in cryptography, mathematics, computer science, network security, or related fields.
- Solid theoretical foundation in security; proficient in public key cryptography system, symmetric and asymmetric cryptography principles, security protocol design, blockchain and cryptography applications, etcFamiliarity and understanding of cryptographic theories such as zero-knowledge proof, secure multiparty computation(MPC), threshold signatures, and homomorphic encryption.
- Familiarity with basic cryptographic algorithms and relevant open-source libraries; experience in applied cryptographic research and development.
- Proficient in programming with at least one of the following languages: Golang, Java, C/C++, Rust.
- Publications at international cryptography conferences are preferred.
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills are preferred.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!