Senior Engineer - Compliance Platform(Java)
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Compliance team
The Compliance team's primary objective is to ensure that OKX operates in accordance with regulatory requirements while maintaining the highest ethical and moral standards. The team achieves this by developing compliance service solutions, integrating with KYC & AML vendors, and enabling robust business growth, which ultimately strengthens user trust in our platform. Our ultimate goal is to create a culture of compliance excellence, where innovation and responsible business practices are seamlessly integrated.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Formulate, select, and develop technical schemes for platform projects
- Organize and coordinate resources, leading project research and development, troubleshoot problems, and ensure quality and timely completion
- Facilitate cross-team communication and promote teamwork efficiency through code quality control and collaboration
- Undertake team tasks and cultivate technical talents in the industry
What We Look For In You:
- Possess a solid foundation in Java, with a deep understanding of JVM configuration optimisation strategies and tuning, IO, multi-threading, concurrency frameworks, common data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Good programming specifications and rich work experience
- Familiar with mainstream open source application frameworks, such as SpringBoot, SpringMVC, Mybatis, SpringCloud, etc.
- Experience with MySQL, Oracle, and other databases, with an in-depth understanding of things, locks, indexes, database and SQL optimisation, design methods such as sub-database sub-table, leader/follower synchronization
- Familiar with common middleware, such as MQ, RPC, cache, message queue etc.
- Possess a deep understanding of the design principles of common caching systems, such as Memcached, Redis, etc. and be able to accurately choose caching solutions
- Have a good understanding of distributed system principles, including CAP, consistency, idempotent operation, etc.
- Clear logic, quick thinking and good communication skills
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!