Senior Engineer - Blockchain Wallet(Golang)
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for research and development of the underlying infrastructure, requirements analysis and technical planning of blockchain wallets.
- Collaborate with business and define product requirements, including but not limited to wallet transfers, NFT trading, DeFi, DEX, etc. to complete research and development of wallet GO/JAVA SDK (with a focus on Golang).
- Participate in the architecture design, upgrading, transformation, and performance optimization of wallet supporting services. Collaborate with the leader to conduct technical research and overcome technical difficulties in systems and projects.
- Conduct research on cutting-edge blockchain wallet technologies, such as secure multiparty computation (MPC), and emerge popular public blockchains and ecosystems.
- Responsible for customization of blockchain full node clients to support business requirements; deployment, upgrading, and maintenance of full nodes.
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor's degree or above in computer science, software engineering, cryptography, or related fields.
- Familiar with common data structures and algorithms.
- Proficient in either Golang or Java, proficient in mainstream Golang or Java frameworks. Familiarity with Rust/C++/JS is a plus.
- Interested in the underlying blockchain technologies and familiar with blockchain projects such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cosmos.
- Hardworking, eager to learn, passionate about the crypto industry. Background in the blockchain industry and familiarity with cryptography is a plus.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!