Senior Business Development Manager (NFT Marketplace & Discover)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Business Strategy: Tracking hot NFT/Gaming/BRC20/Ordinals projects with high quality & user traffic, and monitoring the hotspot of industries & competitors. Engaging in the design of business strategy for OKX Marketplace.
- Business Collaboration: Exploring and building connections with high-quality web3 projects for Launchpad/Web3 Event Aggregator/Cryptopedia and driving user growth of OKX Discover.
- Project Incubation: Taking advantage of OKX resources including marketing, operation, community, and product & tech to customize incubation plans for key projects.
- Cross-Functional: Working closely with product & tech teams internally to build OKX Marketplace & Discover as a world-wide creator-friendly & user-friendly platform.
What We Look For In You
- Professional experience in the NFT industry.
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Native in English is a must, fluency in Mandarin or other languages is a plus.
- Strong at anti-pressure, problem-solving, multi-task, and self-driven.
- Working independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing, and remote workplace.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!