Senior Associate, Legal Operations
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
About this job:
You will be expected to show a high level of technical knowledge and professionalism at all times. Responding to queries from international judicial authorities and legal counsel and relevant third parties within a stipulated time-frame.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Attending to inquiries from legal authorities and legal representatives from all around the world.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders such as compliance team and risk team to handle complaints and feedback from customers.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of company products to effectively communicate with external stakeholders.
- Creating and maintaining strong relationships with company partners and external stakeholders.
- Escalate any queries or unresolved issues to Supervisors and as advised by the operations management, which cannot be completed within the agreed procedures.
What We Look For In You:
- A diploma in law & compliance a related field.
- Experience in compliance, investigation, litigation & etc.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English/Mandarin
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingly to work according to given schedule to support 24x7 operations.
- Willing to work on ROTATIONAL SHIFT
- Strong people skills: Ability to navigate difficult situations and stay calm under pressure.
- Solutions mindset: passion to find the right solution and resolve the issue
- Able to overcome obstacles; have good cost-efficient decision making skills.
- Excellent time management: ability to multi-task to solve issues while managing time.
- Quick learner: ability to ramp up quickly and act on feedback constructively.
- Willing to work in Tun Razak Exchange (walking distance from MRT TRX)
Nice to Haves:
- Working knowledge of CRM tools, such as Zendesk.
- Familiar with crypto/finance-technology industry/blockchain tracing.
- Experience working with teams across global offices and time zones.
- Basic computer knowledge: MS Office, MS Outlook and Internet Explorer and others applications like GA
Why Join Us?
- Competitive remuneration package (Basic Salary + Generous KPI bonus program + Shift Allowance + Annual Increment).
- Meal Allowance up to RM 500/month
- Monthly Team Building
- RM 2500 Benefits per annum (Training & Wellness)
- Yearly Bonus
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX).
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion - we provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed.
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program.
- Multinational working environment - Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.