Senior Agent, Customer Service (Dutch Speaker)
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognized as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
- To undertake any tasks delegated by the Assistant Manager/Manager/Supervisor and Overseas BJ team.
- To identify areas for service and procedural improvement and make recommendations to the Assistant Manager/Manager and Supervisor.
- To participate fully in the team, taking part in regular team meetings, buzz sessions, giving feedback and ideas to colleagues and to the Assistant Manager /Manager/Supervisor.
- To escalate any queries or unresolved issues to Level 2/Supervisors and as advised by the operations management, which cannot be completed within the agreed procedures.
- To handle all inquiries/issues from global customers.
- To handle complaints and feedback related to websites, products, platforms, and services, etc.
- Strong people skills: Ability to navigate difficult situations and stay calm under pressure.
- Solutions mindset: passion to find the right solution for Customer, and resolve the issue overcoming obstacles; good cost-efficient decision making.
- Excellent time management: ability to multi-task to solve issue for Customers, while managing time.
Who you are
- Excellent command of spoken and written English AND Dutch
- Strong customer service skills, highly motivated team-player.
- Knowledge of digital asset exchange/trading.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate others and achieve results.
- Fast typing skills (at least 40 words per minute).
- Basic computer knowledge: MS Office, MS Outlook and Internet Explorer and others applications like GA.
- Call center customer service-related work experience is preferred.
- Willing to work on shift rotation
- Diploma from college or above, related to any major.