Product Operations Manager, C2C
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
- Formulate operational strategies based on core business objectives, and drive the implementation to better manage the C2C business.
- Have a deep understanding of business logic, provide support throughout the product lifecycle, and monitor and steer the process.
- Regularly research, collect, and evaluate user needs, address product issues, and drive continuous product enhancement.
- Responsible for business data analysis, identify growth points, design and follow up on solutions. Handle cross-department communication and coordination, ensure the effective implementation of operational plans, and explore effective operational models and methods.
1. Proficiency in both Chinese and English, with at least two years of experience in the internet industry.
2. Results-oriented, data-driven, excellent data analysis, and data processing capabilities.
3. Possess a strong sense of business acumen, clear logical thinking, and strong communication and coordination skills.
4. Capable of high-quality target decomposition and prioritization, excellent logical thinking, and sensitivity to data.