Product Director, Machine Learning Platform
Software Engineering, Product
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. As one of the world's leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges, OKX uses innovative blockchain technology to redefine the financial ecosystem. With millions of global users and an array of diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools, we strive to empower everyone to explore the world of crypto.
About the Opportunity
As a leader of Our Machine Learning Driven Decision Platofrm, Core product supporting OKX, you will be responsible for leading the team by driving the strategic direction, feature development, and overall success of our Machine Learning Decision Platform. You will work directly with other product teams to identify needs, product solutions, and insights. The ideal candidate is someone who comes with leadership experience, hands-on contributions, has strong communication and problem solving skills.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Take the lead in developing and managing our Decision Intelligence Platform, collaborating closely with cross-functional teams comprising data scientists, analysts, engineers, and stakeholders.
- Create and communicate a well-defined product roadmap, outlining important milestones, timelines, and deliverables.
- Work closely with stakeholders to gather feedback, understand user requirements, and incorporate insights into product enhancements and iterations.
- Define and track key product metrics, assess performance against goals, and make data-informed decisions to optimize product effectiveness and drive continuous improvement.
What We Look For In You:
- A minimum of 8 years of hands-on experience in product management or related roles, with a strong emphasis on machine learning or data-driven decision-making platforms. Additionally, a minimum of 2 years of experience in people management is required.
- Possess a solid technical background in machine learning, decision-making systems, feature store model service and training, enabling effective collaboration with data scientists, analysts, ops and engineers.
- Have a very strong sense of business, responsible for exploring business integration possibility among all stakeholders
- Demonstrated expertise in defining product roadmaps, prioritizing features, and successfully delivering market-ready products.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex challenges, generate innovative solutions, and make well-informed decisions.
- Strong leadership abilities, capable of motivating and inspiring teams to achieve objectives and goals.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working in an agile development environment, with a solid understanding of agile methodologies and processes.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive total compensation.
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependents.
- More benefits to be revealed throughout the process!