Product Director, Lifecyle Email/Push
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. As one of the world's leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges, OKX uses innovative blockchain technology to redefine the financial ecosystem. With millions of global users and an array of diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools, we strive to empower everyone to explore the world of crypto.
About the Opportunity
As the Product Director of Customer Lifecycle, you will focus on driving user growth globally and help support users through their lifecycle journey. You’ll own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key product initiatives focused on unlocking great user experiences based on data and insights. You’ll be responsible for customer onboarding, retention, product adoption, advocacy, and expansion goals. You will design and guide users's journey in investing, trading & earning cryptos and help users expand their crypto holdings and usages. you’ll drive decision making through quantitative results, research, and customer insights. You’ll be joining our growing product team to help define the future of our company and product. If you are an entrepreneurial product leader, who doesn’t hesitate to propose bold ideas and roll up your sleeves to put them into action, this role will be a great fit for you.
- Take ownership of OKX's lifecycle email/push and on-site notification, focusing on optimizing product functionalities and strategies for specific business modules. Continuously explore methods to reactivate users, improve retention, and drive growth in DAU.
- Build and operate platforms and tools for Lifecycle email/push/notification within the internal platform, enabling business teams to efficiently and accurately send marketing content.
- Conduct comprehensive business status analyses and in-depth industry research. Understand the evolving needs of our target users, identify growth opportunities, and formulate effective business strategies. Implement data-driven strategies to enhance our product's lifecycle.
- Keep a sharp eye on industry trends, paying close attention to successful growth cases. Summarize your experiences and apply these insights to explore innovative optimization directions for our products.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field (e.g. computer science, business, marketing)
- Possess more than 8 years of hands-on experience with Internet products, with a strong background in growth or strategy. Expertise in push and EDM-related experience will be strongly preferred.
- Strong insights into user preferences in different countries/cultures. Know how to use differentiated strategies in different regions.
- Demonstrated ability for result-oriented thinking, with a strong logical mindset and a keen sensitivity to data. Proficiency in extracting potential strategies from observed phenomena.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills are essential. You should be able to drive cross-functional collaboration effectively, promoting and managing projects independently. Collaboration with product, interaction, R&D, and other teams to expedite project implementation is crucial.
- Experience in the cryptocurrency or blockchain industry, with a strong understanding of crypto trading and market dynamics.
- Familiarity with regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements in different regions related to content marketing.
- Over 2 years experience in team management. Know how to motivate the team to be enthusiastic and self-motivated in their efforts to achieve business goals.
- Competitive total compensation.
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependents.
- More benefits to be revealed throughout the process!