Principal/Senior Growth Business Analyst
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
- Establish an analytical framework for growth initiatives, including root cause analysis, user journey monitoring, and automated dashboards to surface key data insights to stakeholders and inform product strategies
- Responsible for business analysis of OKX's growth initiatives independently, evaluate and forecast the impact of product features on user behavior and the OKX ecosystem.
- Dive deep into data to understand how user behaviors change with the evolution of our product. Understand top performers and use data to explore and analyze actionable operational strategies.
- Act as our team's thought leader on best practices and move towards a long-term vision of sustainable and thriving data processes.
- Work hand-in-hand with cross-functional teams to proactively influence and inform teammates' decisions throughout the business lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in mathematics, statistics, computer science is preferred; or major in science or engineering or engaged in data statistics, analysis, modeling related working areas after graduation.
- 5+ years of domain experience in a mobile or consumer internet business, or in a high-velocity, high-growth product or team.
- Strong data analysis ability, familiar with Hive SQL, Python, R. Familiarity with machine learning knowledge will be a plus.
- Familiar with statistics and dashboard creation, preferred to have experience in user growth, metrics creation, A/B testing, and data modeling.
- An impact-oriented, customer-centric approach to data analysis; exceptional analysis, communication, and strategy report writing skills.
- Has a “can-do” attitude with a strong sense of ownership to execute end-to-end projects. Self-driven and able to manage and balance ongoing requests with proper prioritization.
- Experience in the cryptocurrency or blockchain industry, with a strong understanding of crypto trading and market dynamics.
- Familiarity with regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements in different regions related to cryptocurrencies and promotional campaigns.
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependents
- More that we love to tell you along the process!