Principal/Senior Engineer - Core - Platform Tool (Java)
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Platform Tool team
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for coordinating the backend requirements, technical design, and development of the message delivery business.
- Responsible for system performance optimization, technical problem-solving, ensuring high availability, reliability, and performance requirements.
- Drive workflow optimization, facilitate cross-team communication, and enhance team collaboration efficiency.
- Lead the team in proactive technology reserves, undertake team responsibilities, and cultivate technical talents.
What We Look For In You:
- Possess a solid foundation in Java, with in-depth understanding of JVM configuration optimization strategies, tuning, IO, multi-threading, concurrent frameworks, common data structures, algorithms, and design patterns. Additionally, demonstrate good programming practices and rich work experience.
- Familiar with common middleware such as MQ, RPC, caching, message queues, and MySQL.
- In-depth understanding of distributed system principles, including CAP theorem, consistency, idempotent operations, etc.
- Clear logical thinking, agile mindset, and excellent communication skills.
- Strong team management and architectural design capabilities, with preference given to those with team management experience.
- Preferred experience in integrating and developing platforms for email, SMS, push notifications, etc.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!