Principal/Senior Engineer - Middleware Development
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for developing distributed system infrastructure, including framework, micro-service components, middleware, and storage;
- Responsible for reliable and stable online services, including service management, performance optimization, elastic computing, chaos engineering, and security defense;
- Responsible for coordinating with business, testing, and ops teams to finish your work;
- Responsible for research and exploration of new technologies in the field, and reasonable implementation to maintain technical advancement;
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in computer science or related majors.
- Familiar with distributed systems design, such as middleware, that is better.
- Familiar with Java development, have a deep understanding of its operating principles.
- Good communication, obsessed with technology, and belief in the future of the crypto industry.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!