Principal/Senior Engineer - Defi - Web3 - DEX(Java)
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for server level development such as blockchain and oracle, and other blockchain service products;
- Performance optimization and technical research to ensure high availability, high reliability and high performance;
- Architecture ability to discover service optimization points and improve engineering production efficiency;
- Familiar with business and product requirements, complete functional design, architecture design optimization and research and development work.
What We Look For In You:
- Java solid foundation, including JVM, IO, multithreading, concurrency, networking, deep understanding of Object Oriented, design principles, encapsulation abstraction, etc.
- Proficient in Spring/SpringBoot/SpringCloud and other mainstream JAVA frameworks, experience in large-scale project foundation and application architecture design is preferred;
- Understanding of blockchain products such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger would be a plus
- Interested in blockchain technology, experience in using and researching public blockchain ecological projects is preferred, such as Uniswap, AAVE, etc.
- Experience working with teams across offices and timezones.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English.
- Solid STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics) education background
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!