Principal Product Manager, Trading (Korea/Russia/Turkey)
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity (Role is based in Singapore)
As part of our commitment to a global expansion strategy, our primary focus regions are Korea, Turkey, and the CIS. We are actively seeking product managers who possess an in-depth understanding of these local markets, especially individuals who were born in these countries. We are looking for candidates who are fluent in the local languages, well-versed in the local culture, and have established connections within the local crypto communities and industry.
For candidates in Korea, Turkey, and the CIS, we have a variety of positions available, including roles in Trading Bots, Category Management, and Trading Experience, among others. These roles are responsible for driving the growth of our business lines within these regions. Additionally, they will play a crucial role in contributing to the overall expansion and development of these local markets, leveraging their insights and resources.
We encourage individuals with prior experience as product managers and those who are crypto traders or influencers with a keen interest in collaborating to create exceptional products to apply.
You may refer to the job description for the various roles below:
What We Look For In You
- Fluent in English and one of the following: Korean, Turkish, or Russian (Native speakers preferred).
- Bachelor's degree or above, 3 years of experience in a related role.
- Excellent communication ability, strong project management ability, and project coordination ability, able to cooperate with multiple teams to complete the set of work goals.
- Deep understanding of crypto local market growth of either Korea, Turkey or Russia
- Good logical and structural thinking, ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines.
- Good data analytical skills and multicultural understanding are preferred.
- Relocation to Singapore is required.
Nice to Haves
- Experience in the cryptocurrency or blockchain industry, with a strong understanding of crypto trading and market dynamics.
- Familiarity with regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements in different regions related to cryptocurrencies and promotional campaigns.
- Proficiency in data analytics tools and techniques, to derive insights and make data-driven decisions.
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you through the process!