Principal Product Manager - Category management
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop comprehensive business plans and roadmaps for the Category Management domain.
- Utilize profound user research, competitor analysis, and tracking market trends to establish a series of Listing strategies. Collaborate seamlessly with BD, PMM, and local markets to drive enhancement in user retention and engagement.
- Establish a robust liquidity monitoring framework, enhancing overall platform liquidity through optimized fee policies and market-making strategies.
- Design a monitoring framework for various trading and risk parameters, ensuring timely adjustments based on market dynamics and liquidity changes. Develop a comprehensive SOP and methodology, including Tick size and contract gradient tiers.
- Collaborate with the trading experience and trading systems teams to construct a category management system supporting Listing, Delisting, parameter management, and fund configuration scenarios.
- Guide or lead a team of product managers, cultivating a culture centered on innovation and excellence.
- Efficiently manage projects by defining scope, timelines, and stakeholder coordination, with a focus on rapid iteration and impactful results.
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant product management experience, with a proven track record of independently overseeing complex backend system projects.
- Strong data sense and methodological expertise, with rich experience in business data analysis and the development of business metric systems.
- Profound knowledge of trading strategies, trading systems, liquidity management, and Listing. Demonstrated experience in at least 2-3 of these areas.
- Experience leading and managing cross-functional teams, with exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, persistent, and objective, with a strong aptitude for logical thinking and project ownership.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence and present ideas effectively.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in cryptocurrency/forex/stock quantitative trading.
- Familiarity with various Defi protocols, public chain ecosystems, and Token Economics.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- Additional benefits to be unveiled during the application process!