Principal Product Manager — Asset (User Experience)
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
The Asset Team strives to deliver a top-tier asset management experience to users in OKX. With a focus on user satisfaction, the team is responsible for key functionalities of crypto funding movement, portfolio management & asset transparency. By continuously refining and enhancing these core aspects, the Asset Team aims to provide customers with an exceptional user experience, empowering them to effectively manage their crypto assets with ease and confidence.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage the end-to-end process of user experience for the OKX Cefi Asset Modules, including the user journey for crypto deposit, withdrawal, asset analysis, and other relevant modules to develop and execute a comprehensive user experience strategy
- Conduct user research, analyze user feedback, and identify areas for improvement to enhance the overall user experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including design, engineering, and marketing, to ensure the successful implementation of user-centric features and enhancements.
- Mentor and coach team members, helping them develop their skills and expertise.
- Set clear goals, define project scopes, and allocate resources effectively to ensure successful product delivery.
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience
- Prior working experience in well-known Internet/cryptocurrency companies such as Facebook, Amazon, Airbnb, Coinbase, etc.
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency, blockchain technology, and the crypto exchange ecosystem.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to provide effective mentorship to a product team.
- Candidates will be self-motivated, client focused and high energy level individual
- Proficiency in English as it can be used as a working language, Mandarin speaker will be mandatory.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Product Manager
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!