Post Listing Manager
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
The Post-Listing Manager will oversee and manage listed projects on OKX after they have gone live. They will be responsible for the continuous evaluation of listed projects, coordinating with teams to ensure listed projects comply with OKX's standards, and working to maximize value for both OKX and its users.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Maintain strong relationships with project teams of listed cryptocurrencies
- Regularly review and analyze the performance of listed projects to ensure they meet OKX's listing criteria continuously.
- Coordinate with internal teams such as PR, marketing, customer service, and technical teams to ensure seamless integration and continued support for listed projects.
- Identify potential issues or risks associated with listed projects and develop strategies to manage and mitigate those risks.
- Provide regular reports and updates to senior management on the status of listed projects.
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Experience in financial services, cryptocurrency, or a related industry.
- Strong understanding of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency markets.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
Nice to Haves:
- Previous experience in a cryptocurrency exchange or blockchain project is preferred
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!