OKB Chain & OKX DEX Business Development Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing:
1. Strategy Design: Develop good and deep understanding of blockchain, Layer2 and web3 landscape and provide insights to design of business strategies for OKX Layer2 program and OKX Dex.
2. Business Cooperation: Develope and close large, notable partner opportunities to drive the growth of OKX Layer2 program and OKX DEX.
3. Partnership management: Management of partners to provide internal and external resources for their success including product, partnerships, solutions engineering, marketing, PR, and others.
4. Cross-functional: Provide a strategic perspective to product and engineering teams, delivering critical business insights and launching initiatives that impact the market.
What We Look For In You:
1. At least 2-year experience in the industry of blockchain & web3. A strong personal interest in blockchain infrastructure and accelerating adoption of web3.
2. Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills, ability to communicate in English is a must, in Chinese or other languages is a plus.
3. Resourceful, persistent and able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and remote environment.