Leadership Management Director/Expert
Who We Are
OKX is a world-leading cryptocurrency trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology. OKX provides hundreds of coins & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimize their strategy. We believe blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop improving our customer experience.
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Team
People is at the heart of OK Group (OKG) culture. Identifying, grooming and shaping the behaviours of our OKG leaders to fuel our business growth is most important to our business. The Leadership Growth department is set up to solely focus on driving an uplift in leadership capability and foster the community across the organization to achieve exceptional business results and long term growth of the company.
About the Opportunity
In this role, you will work very closely with Product & Engineering leaders across all levels and across the organization, as the trusted advisor, coach and change facilitator. We are looking for a passionate and strategic thinking leadership management expert to join our team and be part of this exciting journey in this frontier industry.
What You'll Do
- As a core member of the Leadership Growth team, you will be responsible for building a leadership community for OKG, enabling organizational capability, and fostering culture, to support full management cycles for OKG business leaders
- Identify and analyze leadership gaps, strengthen the leadership pipeline in different functions and initiate leadership development plans, and conduct succession planning initiatives
- Provide objective assessment and identify root causes of teams and organization issues, use a systematic approach to help improve team productivity and organization cohesiveness
- Conduct leader and organization data analysis, provide valuable insight and solutions to the business in regards to our people & organization health index
What We're Looking For
- 7+ years of experience working in HR Business Partnering, Organizational Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Consulting, preferably in the internet/hi-tech/financial services industry
- Prior experience in consulting/supporting Product & Engineering teams
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a fast-paced working environment, with open-mindedness to new information and challenges.
- Logical and structured in problem solving, with a big picture in mind
- Past experience and credentials in leadership development tools is a plus
- Excellent spoken and written English (Mandarin is a plus)
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!