iOS Mobile Engineer - Crypto Investor Experience
San Jose, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
OKX is revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We are deeply committed to shaping a fairer, more transparent and accessible society through blockchain technology and to date, we have 50+ million users, 3000+ employees and 180+ countries believing in the same vision as us. We are safe and reliable, backed by our Proof of Reserves. As strong supporters of the Arts and Sports, we are proud partners of @McLarenF1 @ManCity @Tribeca.
About the Opportunity
Focusing on creating the best crypto investment experience, you will have fun building interesting features such as trading market, trading experience, social and Web3 features for crypto investors.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Being part of a global mobile team, developing new features for the native iOS mobile app
- Strive for performance optimization and maximize customer satisfaction
- Stay on top of industry trends, evaluate new solutions to address our unique and fast-growing business needs
- Work closely with design and product teams, turn design ideas into quality features that scale to millions of users
- Collaborate with global development teams, deliver customized solutions targeting international users while maintaining consistency with overall architecture
- Maintain high-quality technical documentation and improve efficiency in cross-office/timezone cooperation
What We Look For In You
- 5+ years’ experience in iOS mobile development. Familiar with Swift, iOS SDK, common iOS design patterns, and deep understanding of UIKit components
- Solid experience with iOS networking layer, in-depth knowledge in sockets, TCP/IP, HTTP protocols
- Proficiency with Swift/Objective-C programming, understanding of common data structures, and network programming
- Embrace agile development process including TDD, CI and Scrum
- Passionate about mobile technology and building applications to a large user base
- Experience working with teams across offices and timezones
- If you are based in the bay area, a blend of 2+3 or 3+2 in office/WFH schedule (Office in San Jose)
Nice to Haves
- Experience with performance optimization for scalable mobile applications
- Passion for crypto
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
The base salary range for this position is $166,000 to $280,000. The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via OKX internal or external careers site.
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.