HR Policy Expert
People & HR
San Jose, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
About the Opportunity
This role sits within the HR Shared Services Centre (SSC) HR policy team, and reports to Global SSC leader. The Expert role involves working on a range of tasks related to global labor policies. You will gain an in-depth understanding of global labor policies and regulations, enabling you to develop informed and strategic approaches to policy development and implementation. You will also develop strong project management and coordination skills, able to effectively manage and coordinate global policy launches and implementations. Additionally, you will gain valuable cross-cultural communication and collaboration skills, enabling you to work effectively with diverse teams and across different cultures. Finally, you will gain an invaluable understanding of the various challenges and opportunities that arise in the fast-paced and dynamic global business environment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Focus on global labor policies and understand labor laws and regulations in various regions, apply them proficiently in policy research&writing, collect and analyze labor laws and regulations as well as employment policies from different regions across the globe. By conducting in-depth research, you can gain a comprehensive understanding of the variations in policies across different countries and regions.
- Responsible for writing policy proposals that align with the company's strategic needs and ensuring their compliance and applicability.
- Coordinate with internal departments and external experts to facilitate the review, revision, and release process of policies, ensuring their smooth implementation and timely updates.
- Conduct policy research and analysis for the development of new businesses and markets, providing support for the company's strategic decisions.
- Regularly evaluate and review global employment policies to ensure their compliance with regional laws, regulations, and policies.
- Regularly provide training and guidance on labor laws and policies to help employees understand and comply with local employment regulations.
- Possess project management and coordination skills to ensure the implementation of global policy launches (to ensure projects are implemented globally and used).
What We Look For In You
- Bachelor's degree or above, human resource management, labor laws and regulations, or related fields are preferred.
- More than 5 years of work experience in global labor policies or related fields, with a multinational company or consulting firm background being preferred.
- Familiar with global labor laws and regulations, understanding labor policies in different countries and regions, proficient in policy planning; possess good project management skills, able to promote and coordinate global policy launches and implementations; possess good analytical skills and problem-solving abilities, able to think independently and quickly learn new things.
- Fluency in both English and Chinese is required, able to communicate and collaborate across cultures.
- Have a high sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit, able to withstand work pressure and adapt to global travel and working hours.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependents
The salary range for this position is $174,000 to $261,000. The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.