San Jose, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
About the Opportunity
This role sits within the HR Shared Services Centre (SSC) HRIS team, and reports to SSC lead. The HRIS Expert/Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining the HRIS system and tools, and provides operational and technical support to end-users. He/she partners with stakeholders such as the Product & Engineering team, HR COEs, HRBPs and HR operations teams globally to build and enhance system solutions in OK Group's in-house built HRIS "OKEngine". The HRIS team strives to build OKEngine into a system that enables users to perform HR tasks in a seamless manner, delivering an optimised user experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Act as Project Manager and collaborate with assigned HR COEs to identify requirements for HRIS solutions.
- Maintain and administer the HRIS system, ensuring data accuracy and system functionality.
- Responsible for system testing, upgrades, and implementation of new modules or features.
- Provide end-user training on HRIS functionalities.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues related to the HRIS system and tools.
- Generate monthly performance reports and insights by conducting analysis of data collected from our HR chatbot and HR ticketing system
What We Look For In You
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field with relevant working experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge and/or experience in key HRIS modules is needed to be successful in this role. Candidates with prior experience building internal HRIS from scratch will be given priority.
- Proven success in leading complex HR projects.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a customer service mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate well with cross-functional teams to deliver stretched goals under tight timeline and resource constraints .
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal form are needed as there will be regular presentations, briefing/training for different teams and levels of the organisation.
- Fluency in both English and Chinese is required (the latter is needed as there will be close partnership with the Product & Engineering team based in Mainland China).
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependents
The salary range for this position is $174,000 to $261,000. The salary offered depends on a variety of factors, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location. In addition to the salary, a performance bonus and long-term incentives may be provided as part of the compensation package, as well as a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. Applicants should apply via Okcoin and OKX internal or external careers site.
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.