HR Director, Global Shared Services Centre
People & HR
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
This role sits within the HR Shared Services Centre (SSC) HR policy team, and reports to Global SSC leader. The role can be base at SG/HK/US. The Expert role involves working on a range of tasks related to global labor policies. You will gain an in-depth understanding of global labor policies and regulations, enabling you to develop informed and strategic approaches to policy development and implementation. You will also develop strong project management and coordination skills, able to effectively manage and coordinate global policy launches and implementations. Additionally, you will gain valuable cross-cultural communication and collaboration skills, enabling you to work effectively with diverse teams and across different cultures. Finally, you will gain an invaluable understanding of the various challenges and opportunities that arise in the fast-paced and dynamic global business environment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Focus on global labor policies and understand labor laws and regulations in various regions, apply them proficiently in policy research&writing, collect and analyze labor laws and regulations as well as employment policies from different regions across the globe. By conducting in-depth research, you can gain a comprehensive understanding of the variations in policies across different countries and regions.
- Responsible for writing policy proposals that align with the company's strategic needs and ensuring their compliance and applicability.
- Coordinate with internal departments and external experts to facilitate the review, revision, and release process of policies, ensuring their smooth implementation and timely updates.
- Conduct policy research and analysis for the development of new businesses and markets, providing support for the company's strategic decisions.
- Regularly evaluate and review global employment policies to ensure their compliance with regional laws, regulations, and policies.
- Regularly provide training and guidance on labor laws and policies to help employees understand and comply with local employment regulations.
- Possess coordination skills to ensure the implementation of global policy launches (to ensure projects are implemented globally and used).
Possess project management skills
What We Look For In You:
- Bachelor's degree or above, human resource management, labor laws and regulations, or related fields are preferred.
- More than 5 years of work experience in global labor policies or related fields, with a multinational company or consulting firm background being preferred.
- Familiar with global labor laws and regulations, understanding labor policies in different countries and regions, proficient in policy planning; possess good project management skills, able to promote and coordinate global policy launches and implementations; possess good analytical skills and problem-solving abilities, able to think independently and quickly learn new things.
- Fluency in both English and Chinese is required, able to communicate and collaborate across cultures.
- Have a high sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit, able to withstand work pressure and adapt to global travel and working hours.
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!