Growth Product Manager — Brokerage Service
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
- In charge of product growth and activity operation of the broker platform, deeply understanding the broker service, formulate the cooperation strategy and operation activities for broker clients, and promote the whole process implementation plan to bring about user growth
- Cooperate with the growth side to expand more broker clients through product itegration and strategy optimization, so as to expand more users;
- Collect product feedback from internal and external sources, analyse our competitor’s products and industry trends, and transform the data and information to an actionable product iteration plan.
- Monitor the project progress and coordinate with developers, designers, market team, operation team and other departments.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant product management experience, preferably with a successful track record of scaling a business from 1 to 100, particularly within the internet or crypto industry.
- Experience in Product operations, excellent team cooperation and communication skills, able to work with different departments to identify problems and provide solutions
- Strong grasp of user growth, user experience, and backend logic.
- Experienced in leading and managing cross-functional teams, with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Passion for problem-solving and delivering exceptional user experiences.
- Self-motivated, independent, persistent, objective, with strong logical thinking, capable of project ownership.
- Curious with a strong ability for self-learning, open to exploring innovative projects for driving product growth.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to influence and present ideas effectively.
- Experience in Crypto/FX/Stocks trading, including quant trading, bot trading, or technical analysis.
- Strong understanding of the industry and market dynamics.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- Additional benefits to be unveiled during the application process!