Graduate Hire 2023/24 - Content Designer
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About OKX Graduate Program (Supernova)
The Supernova Program is a 3-year career accelerator program that aims to fast-track young, high-performing graduates into technical experts and future leaders mainly in the fields of Product Engineering, Product Management, and Product Design. We firmly believe in the youthful power of the new era. Join us to achieve your narrative around crypto.
As a graduate Content Designer, you will build and maintain the core OKX app with millions of daily active users. You will work cross-functionally with product management, and other engineering teams to identify customer needs, and ship high-quality new features through fast iterations. This is an opportunity to learn the full life cycle of crypto mobile applications including pro/retail trading, asset management, and wallet.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Creates user-centric copy for web and mobile applications. This includes partnering with product designers and information architects to create information flows and terminology within complex workflows from concept, wireframes, prototypes, to production.
- Partner with the product designers to create a cohesive cross-product experience including contributing to the product’s voice and tone style guide.
- Collaborate with the product team to identify opportunities where research can inspire, optimize, or evaluate the UI content; in the absence of research, use data and have an intuition for what will work well.
- Work closely with UI/UX designers, UX researchers, product managers, engineers to improve the Wish product.
- Drives clarity and consistency in tone, terminology, and supports a systematic approach for all in-product copy. Review existing product copy in an effort to constantly refine OKX user communications.
What We Look For In You
- Bachelors or above in related discipline
- English Fluency in both speaking and professional writing
- Good communication, teamwork and eager to learn
- Proven ability to adhere to specific conversational "tones" and to write about otherwise-serious topics in a fun, creative, and engaging way
- Basic knowledge of UX and content development and strategy
- Candidates MUST submit writing samples to showcase content creation capability
Nice to Have
Experience in UI copywriting, technical writing, or UX/product design in content development and strategy, bonus if in high-tech industry
Highlights of Perks & Benefits
- Market Competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- Meal Allowance Program
- More surprises to find out!
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, genetic information, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, disability status, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know during your application process.