Graduate Hire 2023/24 - Blockchain Engineer
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About OKX Graduate Program (Supernova)
The Supernova Program is a 3-year Career Accelerator Program that aims to fast-track young, high performing graduates into technical experts and future leaders mainly in the fields of Product Engineering, Product Management, and Product Design. We firmly believe in the youthful power of the new era. Join us to achieve your narrative around crypto.
As a graduate Blockchain Engineer, you will have an exceptional opportunity to immerse yourself in the full spectrum of DeFi products and services. Your role will involve actively participating in the development and maintenance of our innovative platform, catering to a diverse range of users engaged in either Defi trading, smart contracts, ZKP, NFT, secure wallet solutions. By collaborating closely with our design, product, and engineering teams, you will contribute to identifying customer needs, crafting advanced features, and delivering seamless experiences through agile iterations. Join our dynamic team and be at the forefront of shaping the future of decentralized finance (DeFi) with hands-on involvement in a comprehensive suite of DeFi-related products.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborate with the team to complete the research and development of blockchain projects, e.g research on various Layer2 and rollup technologies/theories in field
- Develop applied solutions for financial scenarios by combining blockchain including zero-knowledge proof technology, smart contracts etc.
- Responsible for case study, research, collection and collation of blockchain Defi projects, development, architecture design
- Analyse, design and implementation of blockchain applications such as DAPP, Swap, Oracle
- Work closely with Product, Design and Marketing teams to drive rapid innovation in cross-functional teams.
What We Look For In You
- Bachelors in Cryptography, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields, or self-taught enthusiasts
- Familiar with theoretical foundations, algorithms of zero-knowledge proofs. These include but are not limited to: zkSNARK, zkSTARK, plonk, Groth16, Halo2
- Understanding of zero-knowledge proof circuits using C++/rust
- Proficient in Java or GO language, blockchain background, and have a certain understanding of Ethereum and other chains
- Strong interest in blockchain technology, strong learning ability and understanding ability; Be creative and be able to identify technical gap and improve workflow efficiency, coverage and quality of our solution
Nice to Haves
- Skilled in cryptographic algorithms such as homomorphic encryption, ring signatures, threshold signatures
- Understand one or more mainstream DeFi projects: MakerDao, uniswap, compound, synthetix, etc.; or understand NFT, etc.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin
Highlights of Perks & Benefits
- Market Competitive total compensation package
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- Meal Allowance Program
- More surprises to find out!
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, genetic information, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, disability status, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know during your application process.