Global Head of Fraud Risk Operations
OKX is a world-leading digital asset trading platform, providing advanced financial services to traders globally by using blockchain technology.
OKX provides hundreds of token & futures trading pairs to help traders to optimise their strategy. We are also one of the top digital asset trading platforms by trading volume, serving millions of users in over 100 countries. OKX derivatives remains a top-notch venue globally and has a daily volume of approximately $10 billion and is widely recognised as the golden standard in the industry. We believe the blockchain technology will eliminate barriers to transactions, increase the efficiency of transactions across society, and eventually have a significant impact on the global economy. We strive to make innovative achievements that change the world and never stop to improve on our customer experience.
- Strategic Leadership: Develop and execute a global fraud risk strategy that aligns with the company's goals and the dynamic nature of the crypto industry. Collaborate and work with Risk Product & Enterprise Risk members on the strategy and support the risk management program/initiatives.
- Operational Excellence: Oversee the day-to-day operational and capacity needs of the fraud risk team, ensuring effective handling and support for escalations. Implement a risk operational excellence program across all front-line functions.
- Compliance and Risk Management: Continuously drive a culture of risk and compliance within the organization. Develop and maintain fraud policies, procedures, and processes supporting new and existing products and services.
- Analytics and Technology: Understands comprehensive risk analytics strategy to identify fraud patterns and behaviors. Drive innovation in risk tools and modeling capabilities, emphasizing automation and process simplification with internal stakeholders.
- Stakeholder Management: Manage relationships with key stakeholders like Compliance, Product Engineering, Customer Support, Marketing, and Finance.
- Team Development: Build and mature the global risk operation team. Focus on employee engagement, mentoring, and fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Experience: 10+ years of senior leadership experience in Risk, Payment, and Operational roles, preferably in the FinTech or crypto industry.
- Expertise: Proven track record in fraud risk management, operational strategy design, and implementation. Strong capabilities in risk analytics.
- Leadership: Natural coaching and mentoring skills with a commitment to team growth and diversity.
- Adaptability: Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; adaptable to changing priorities.
- Technical Acumen: Familiarity with blockchain and cryptocurrency landscapes is preferred.
- Language Proficiency: Fluent in Mandarin and English (both verbal and written)
- Education: Bachelor Degree, MBA is an advantage but not mandatory.
Benefits & Perks:
- Meal allowance up to RM 500/ month
- Monthly team building
- RM 2,500 Training & Wellness benefits per annum
- Yearly bonus
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Convenient workplace (5 minutes walk from MRT TRX).
- Insurance coverage for employees & dependants
- Excellent prospects for growth and promotion: We provide you with assistance, opportunities for skill development, mentoring, and training programmes to help you succeed.
- Employee engagement, recognition and appreciation program.
- Multinational working environment: Advance your career by interacting with individuals from various backgrounds, cultures, and nations.