Executive Assistant to CEO
Who We Are
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing
In this role, your day will consist of managing and prioritizing a steady stream of requests, meetings, trips, and anticipating how our CEO wants these priorities to be handled. To succeed, you'll need to balance the needs and requirements of multiple stakeholders and be ready to pitch in wherever necessary. Your key responsibilities include:
- Proactive Support to the CEO (include but not limited to):
- Manage the CEO's daily schedule, including vetting, prioritizing, and providing recommendations.
- Short-term and long-term project management for the CEO and other members of the executive team.
- Facilitate client receptions and ensure a seamless experience for VIP guests.
- Assist CEO in conducting town hall meetings, facilitate management and strategy meetings.
- Help arrange CEO's domestic and international travel.
- CEO Office Department Management (include but not limited to):
- Prepare and review documents, reports, and presentations for executive meetings.
- Assist in performance assessments and reviews for the CEO's office team members.
- Organize team-building activities and manage departmental events.
- Assist in budget management and financial reporting related to the CEO's office.
What We Look For In You
- Educational Excellence: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience from a reputable institution is highly regarded.
- Executive Support Experience: 2+ years of supporting C-Level executives will be highly valued.
- Proactive and Adaptable: A track record of taking initiative and navigate through ambiguity and fast paced industry.
- Strong Communication: Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Tech Proficiency: High proficiency in collaborative software, Microsoft Office, and a readiness to embrace new tools.
- Time Zone & Travel Flexibility: Able to provide timely support across multiple time zones and travel as needed (up to 30% of the time).
- Bilingual: Proficiency in both English and Mandarin is mandatory.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependents
- More that we love to tell you along the process!