Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology.
Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX’s vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in the technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, everyone feels valued here, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the team:
The Platform Team is at the forefront of driving user growth and supporting users globally as they embrace encrypted assets. The team is responsible for building innovative products and tools to support the customer journey and drive business growth in multiple regions. As a member of the Customer Lifecycle & Segmentation Team, you will play a key role in building, scaling and creating the new customer lifecycle and segmentation service. Join our dynamic and growing platform team and help shape the future of our company and product.
- Develop and implement the new Customer Lifecycle & Segmentation backend service
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Product, Design, and Marketing to drive innovation and execution
- Design and implement high availability, high-performance distributed services
- Contribute to technology best practices and perform code reviews for peers
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Hands-on experience in Microservice/API development using Java/SpringBoot/SpringCloud
- Strong knowledge of multi-threading and distributed architecture, and understanding of messaging frameworks such as Kafka
- Proficient in relational database design and development
- Comfortable working in a cloud-based Linux environment
- Proven experience in automated testing and continuous integration
- Knowledge of integrating with 3rd party software via APIs/SDKs
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
- Foodpanda program
- More that we love to tell you along the process!