Credit Risk Analyst
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you.
About the Opportunity
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Independently prepare credit risk analysis reports on assigned clients and counterparties (business & financial analysis and focusing on credit issues). Recommend rating grades based on analysis for the clients.
- Understand various techniques and methods of credit analysis, accounting treatments, financial adjustments, firm’s credit related policies, etc.
- Assigning internal credit ratings and setting trading limits for derivatives, brokerage, and lending exposure.
- Develop and maintain open communication channels with Counterparties. Independently handle due diligence calls/rating discussions with Counterparties and Credit Executives.
- Participating in portfolio reviews to identify risk developments or concentrations.
- Build strong knowledge of credit analysis for clients.
- Stakeholder management – Build strong relationships and maintain open communication channels with Risk Managers and Management.
What We Look For In You:
- Excellent academic record, Bachelor Degree or above; experience in credit risk in banks
- Strong grasp of corporate finance concepts and their application. Understanding of the financial statements, including ratio analysis, cash flow analysis, and basic accounting standards
- Aptitude to learn and develop knowledge on credit analysis techniques, sectors and global economies
- Strong communication skills — both oral and written; ability to effectively present analysis and interact with global stakeholders. Deadline focused; attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to work proactively & independently as well as in a team environment. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build positive relationships with RM/counterparties
Perks & Benefits
Competitive total compensation
Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependants
More that we love to tell you along the process!