Marketing & Communications, Design
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
OKX will be prioritising applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require OKX's sponsorship of a visa.
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Create user-centric copy for web and mobile applications. This includes partnering with Product Designers, Product Managers and Program Managers to create or iterate on content that is engaging, concise and layman for everyone, from new-to-crypto users to seasoned traders.
- Areas of work include UI texts, push notifications, emails, FAQs and more
- Provide high-quality translation from English to Simplified Chinese for web and mobile applications
- Proofread and review Simplified Chinese contents
- Collaborate with researchers to identify opportunities in optimizing users' experience. In the absence of research, use past data or perform peer critique with fellow Content Designers to ensure some level of content readiness. It's also encouraged to hypothesize and have an intuition for what will work.
- Actively participate in regular content critiques with your respective squad and your fellow Content Designers
- Drive clarity in language and consistency in voice and tone. Actively contribute to an ever-evolving glossary of terms and standards
- Work closely with Content Designers, Product Managers, Localization Program Managers, and Developers to streamline workflow, improving efficiency
- Conduct content audits and gap analysis, and use findings to develop recommendations to improve content creation/operations
What We Look For In You
- Ability to write in professional Simplified Chinese with a specific focus on translating and dealing with Chinese-related content
- Experience in translating content from English to Simplified Chinese
- Some experience in content development and strategy. Tech or fintech industry is preferred. Having agency experience is also a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience in UX writing
- Your UX portfolio will be an important consideration. It should include examples of user interface copy, microcopy, user education, direct or transactional emails, style guides, product launch content, or components of the end-to-end user experience.
Nice to Haves
- Interest in crypto, or possesses a background in the blockchain field
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances [delete for remote roles]
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants [delete for remote roles]