Chief Operating Officer, Ireland
Who We Are
- Acting as a primary senior contact point within OKX for risk-related queries and queries from regulatory authorities relating to the risk function of OKX
- Monitoring and overseeing the performance of outsourced services by outsourced service providers relating to the risk function
- Ensuring that OKX has the appropriate leadership, oversight and board/committee structures in place to allow for proactive communication and reporting of risk status
- Responsible for developing and maintaining effective risk management systems to include contingency plans to identify, measure, manage and escalate risks, including fraud and information security, proportionate with and reflecting the nature, scale and complexity of OKX’s risks and risk appetite.
- Reviewing the risk register, mitigation measures, material risk management updates and material breach reports and assessing proposals
- Reviewing the risk management framework annually to assure the Board of risk management independence and adequacy of resources and authority to operate effectively and deliver timely, accurate, detailed data.
- Advising the Board on due diligence on risk aspects and implications for OKX’s risk appetite on strategic proposals
- Consider trends and market- or regulation-driven policy and procedural changes and assess new products, pricing, and material activity outsourcing proposals.
- Representing OKX on a variety of risk-related topics before the regulator and its banking partners
- Experience in payments/electronic money and financial services operations
- 7-10 years of experience leading risk and compliance organizations in the financial industry
- Proven experience as a chief operation manager or officer;
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping;
- Capability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced, high production, professional environment;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- History of maintaining the appropriate Fitness and Probity Standards as defined by the Central Bank of Ireland and approval as a Pre-Approval Controlled Function holder preferable (but not essential)
- Competitive total compensation
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for employees and their dependents
- More that we love to tell you along the process!
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.