Product Marketing Manager (Turkey)
Marketing & Communications, Product
Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Posted on Monday, December 11, 2023
Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come Build the Future with Us now!
About the Opportunity
We are seeking an organized and detail-oriented Operations Coordinator to join our team. Business Product Operations Manager will play a crucial role in supporting the day-to-day operations of the company. This role requires strong communication skills, exceptional problem-solving abilities, and the ability to work collaboratively with various teams.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assist in managing day-to-day operations, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness.
- Coordinate with different departments to ensure smooth workflow and resolve any operational issues.
- Monitor and track operational metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Assist in creating and implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Liaise with vendors, suppliers, and service providers to ensure timely delivery of goods and services.
- Prepare and analyze reports to provide insights and recommendations for process improvements.
- Assist in project management tasks, including planning, scheduling, and tracking progress.
What We Look For In You
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field
- Proven experience as Project Manager or Operations Manager or a similar role
- Good time management, prioritization, and multitasking abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with colleagues
- Effective communication, including speaking, writing, and active listening
- Able to give and receive feedback and constructive criticism from a variety of channels
- Excellent strategic planning, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency in English
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
Nice to Have
- Interested in crypto investment
- Flexible working hours compatible
- Eager to contribute
- Curious, enthusiastic, and determined
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- More that we love to tell you along the process!